Thursday, September 4, 2008

So here is a little run down on the N. Africa base. The base is the regional base for all of N. Africa. The base is located in S. Spain. I think just for a little extra freedom. They run a dts (discipleship training school), a prayer room, and hospitality (which is serving the missionaries) and other ministries. I don't know loads about it yet, but from what I have gotten I will be officially living in Spain and working lots in N. Africa. We serve the missionaries there in a lot of different ways.
Here's another thing that I need prayer for. One of the directors missionaries in N. Africa just emailed him and he just emailed me to tell me that there is tons of prostitution in her area. I don't have any info other than that, she said she would get more info and keep us updated. The thing is it would be a huge commitment. Like years. I would have to learn Arabic and lots of other things before even thinking about starting.
I want to end child prostitution. I want to end it globally. So right now I am so lost and confused what it should be. Originally I thought for sure max two years there but this would ask for a lot more.

No comments: