Monday, September 15, 2008

I hate the washington state nursing board

This blog is all about frustration and dumb dumb Washington (sorry family that lives there). Let me just contrast for you.
Oregon board: calls me sweety, offers assistance i did not even know i needed, told me to send stuff in without finishing it because they knew it was confusing so they will just finish for me, they have a kind tone and picks up there phone really quickly
Washington board: rude. mean. questions like (in a negative tone) "what? your question does not make sense" not helpful. takes at least fifteen minutes to get a hold of anyone, and once you do you get even more frustrated because they expect you to understand all the ins and out of there dumb laws and get mad at you when you don't understand that the dumb blue form is only sent when requested and you are supposed to send it in only on a certain date. who knows that? do any of you know that?

so right now i am waiting for them to answer the phone (waiting for fifteen minutes) so i can find out my licensing number that they were supposed to send me of two months ago! all the while i can not work because they are being so slow!
I told the Oregon board what the Washington office was doing and they said it was ridiculous and to call them the next time i have problems. So i did and sadly enough the washington n. board is the only one who can give me my license number. ahhh!!!! so frusterated!

2 comments:

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

Want me to cut them?

Tera said...

hey email your email address. I'm making my blog private. btkeels@yahoo.com! love