Saturday, September 27, 2008

the boss called...

So exciting! My boss called and told me my licences has finally come in! I am so so excited! That means work starting Monday!! Also my classes start on Tuesday which I am also looking forward to.
OK all that is way fun but there most, no maybe the best thing ever was this day because I am loving referring to it as the day of lavished gifts!
Ok wait first to share with you my mind set of the day there is a verse that I am to lazy to look up that says something along the lines of....and if you fathers, even though you are evil can give good gifts to your children how much better can the father in heaven lavish gifts on his children?

so anyway today my daddy (i love my daddy and mama) bought me a car (i don't even care how dependent this sounds), a bedroom set, and help buy (my favorite) a nurse starting kit!!!!!!
It has a stethoscope, a blood pressure cuff, and lots of other fun toys! It makes me feel like a real life missionary!
Oh and speaking of which I am (God willing) for sure moving in June. I will be living in a piece of land owned by Spain but technically it is still in Morocco.
I will try and keep you all better updated.
love

2 comments:

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

So now you can legally take my temp! wOOT! GRATS!

Kate said...

yippy way to go sissy sue!!! I love you and I am happy for you