Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stolen Wallet found

So I don't remember if I blogged on it or not but my wallet was stolen on black friday, appropriately named i think. Any way I was pretty much out of luch because every peice of ID I had was in there, gift cards, credit cards, social security cards..ect. anyway since that time I looked through my car frantically a few times, each little sister looked through it, and my dad looked through it. It was not, I repeat not in there! Since that time also I have cleaned my car out twice (shut you mouth katie), and still no wallet. Any way on sunday I was going through my car to get a few iteams I would need for work and there laying on top of my seat, innocently just laying all by itself was my wallet. I stared at it for awhile not letting my self get excited because I knew it could not actually be my wallet.
yes. yes it was. And i believe without a doubt that someone put it there! all my doors were unlocked and that just has to be it. So yay!!

4 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

kimberly. this is insane. i think you lost your sanity- not your wallet. which would explain why the wallet turned up, but not where your sanity went ;) hee hee

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

Kimberly, first I want to say that I wasn't even going to mention your filthy lifestyle, (yes I was) but I don't think I need to! Second, I believe it may have been your Christmas angel! He was sad that you lied to get your Id, (dead dad!) So he blessed you with it so you could resume your good moral standing in society!

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

I think your dad took it to play a joke hehe. Either that, or you've lost your mind!

Patty Stephens said...

This is SO YOU!